Saturday, March 29, 2008

Koala-ty-V


Koala Bears - Amazing videos are here


Look at how cute and cuddly they are. It’s adorable, isn’t? God, I could just watch them for hours. They’re eerily human-like, with their opposable thumbs and arms and up-right sitting. I can really relate to them. Sitting there, eating. Hours upon hours of sitting and eating while watching koalas.

Shifting gears a bit, I watch Smallville. Wow, it feels good to finally put it out there. I watch Smallville. I’m not proud of it, but I’m tired of living a lie, living in fear of what people would think if they found out. Well, I watch Smallville. But I am not a fan. I was for a little bit. The first two seasons were acceptably week, season three was averagely good, and then season four was pretty damn good (I may be off a bit on the seasons as I power-watched the first six seasons in a fit of depression). They’re on season 7 now, and I mainly watch out of curiosity as to how the show is still on and how bad they’re going to let it get. It’s on the WB or CW or whatever it is now, but it’s still on. It’s not that they jumped the shark (Clark still can’t fly), but it’s more like they decided to show a picture of a shark and then a pair of water skis and just kinda let the viewers assume that they had already jumped the shark and there was a reason for it being so bad. It is the antithesis of Arrested Development, un-witty, un-original, and still going. It just kinda seems like Billy Joel had it right all along: only the good die young, and those that are or at least considered good are drug out longer and longer until they are old and crippled and have no honor left. Well, that second part wasn’t really a part of his song, but you know what I mean.

No comments: