Monday, February 11, 2008

After watching all of the things that you posted for us to watch last week I have to agree with what Reese said. It is like good old fashioned television. It just goes to show that television wasn't nearly as trashy as it is now. It used to be so good and clean cut. The perfect family with 2 and 1/2 kids, a dog, and a nice yard with a picket fence. Television today isn't even comparable to that. I can't think of one show that goes anything like that. Maybe Everybody Loves Raymond could come close. They have three kids, a dog, and Raymond's parents live next door. I don't know about anyone else, but I really enjoy television today. I think it portraits some of the things that really go on. Television was to perfect back then...I like how it has been corrupted now.

No comments: