Friday, February 15, 2008

I don't even know


After last Tuesday and Sterne and Streeter, I don't even know what my opinion is. I don't think people should own the airwaves, nor do I think they should have free reign over them. I guess that even though there seems to be aspects that everyone hates about the current government/FCC policy concerning the issue, we should probably just keep it that way for now, because it works. Yeah, I know, I know it gives the government more control and all that, but really, they already do have a ton of control or they already give us little "ideological bumps" to push us in a certain direction. Without the government, we wouldn't be typing this blog. So, I'm going to be fairly noncommittal in my response mainly because I'm not completely sure exactly where I stand on the issue. In relation to current TV....doesn't Family Guy have an episode on the FCC?

No comments: